Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: Week 18


Last week, Lil' Papa (my father-in-law) came to visit for Buddy's 1st birthday. Before he left on Monday, we took him out to eat with the kids and snapped a few pics. We had a great visit!

I took pictures of our church staff for our new website. I took this one while I was waiting for my dad to smile, and I love the way it came out!

This is Buddy & Birdy's babysitter. She is the best babysitter ever!
She's been taking care of Buddy since he was 2 months old!


My sister  and I with our 2 girls


Birdy performing at her "school" program. She was really into the song with all the animal movements. My cutie!

We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday. I let Birdy pick out some fruit & veggies. Delicious!

On Saturdays, we go to a mommy & me dance class. Birdy has really enjoyed it. One thing they learn is to stand (or sit) on their "pink line." Birdy has gotten really good at listening to the teacher's directions. And she's learned how to do a ballerina turn on her tippi toes. I love the way her cute little feet look!


No comments:

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails