Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A New Year



We're already a month into the new year but I haven't written anything in a while. Aaron and I started 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. We had a romantic dinner on the Riverwalk and we walked along the river and made it to a little patio area in front of our hotel at 11:45pm. At midnight, we watched the fireworks and walked to our hotel, which took about 1 minute. It was a nice romantic getaway (L was with grandparents). The pictures here are from our room balcony.
So far this year has been great. Aaron and I are enjoying L so much. Later this year, we'll add a little boy to our family. We both stayed home to watch the inaguration of President Obama. We're excited about the change coming in our country and in our own personal lives. I still haven't set any goals for 2009, but I'm working on it. I want them to mean something, so I want to really spend some time on it. I hope 2009 has been great so far for all my friends. And I wish you all a year filled with laughter and love.

No comments:

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails