Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life with a Toddler


I have come to realize that I will never have a clean pair of jeans. L seems to think I am a human napkin, constantly wiping her hands or nose on my pants. I find crusty stains when I'm already out and can't change clothes! This morning I was thinking, well at least my shirt is clean. (This is the thought process I've come to.) Then, L sneezed during breakfast. There went the clean shirt. She understands "no" and nods her head no to me all the time. But when I tell her no, she laughs!
But she is the cutest kid I know!! She's into making funny faces to make us laugh. She can do this over and over again. And she loves for people to clap for her. She'll keep doing something if it means you'll keep laughing.
So, I'll deal with the dirty clothes cuz her smile is worth it.

No comments:

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails