Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Name my children!...You could be the one.

No, I am not selling the right to name my children on ebay. (Yes, I read about a lady who did that because her husband left her and she was broke. um, there are other ways, honey!)
I recently read about people finding pics of their kids on other websites (weird & scary stories). This made me think about privacy and how to protect my kids' privacy. I don't want to use their real names on my blog anymore. I've already gone back and replaced their names with their first initial. But that gets annoying to read after a while and it just isn't as fun as a cute nickname would be. Some of the nicknames from blogs I read are: Danicakes, Stinkerbell, and Goosey. I'm not going to steal those names because that's rude but also because those names just wouldn't make sense for my kids. But I mentioned those so you know what I'm talking about by nickname. I don't want their nickname to have anything to do with their real name.
I'm looking  for blogging nicknames for my kids that:
1. somehow imply or indicate that they are a girl or boy
2. describe their appearance or personality
3. sound cute when you say it out loud

Any ideas? I'm thinking I might get some inspiration at least. You could be the one who names my child!! Of course, you don't win a prize or anything. Just recognition on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss?!

We use those nicknames sometimes with our 2 girls and they love it.

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails