Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: Week 16



This week, I didn't get lots of pictures.
And one of my pics from this week was posted last week on accident.

Here's Birdy getting ready to leave for "school".
She likes to carry her lunch. And she takes her baby and the baby's blankie for a ride in the car.


Both kids got to go to playgroup at church this week.
Buddy is taking his socks off...as always.


Birdy is workin' in the kitchen.


And then, Birdy actually let Buddy play in the kitchen with her!

Then, she left him.

My little man. I used this pic for his invitations for his 1st birthday party.
Since it's a boxing theme, I figured showing off his little arms was perfect!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Cute pictures! They look like they are having fun!

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails