Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: Week 19


Mother's Day 2010
This was the best picture I could get. It's so hard to get them to smile at the same time!
I had a wonderful day with my family and my especially with my two babies.


Showin' off my new apron.

Kisses for Buddy! I love his little cheeks.

Birdy LOVES cereal for breakfast. By this point, she was tired of me taking her picture. She was done smiling and just let them milk run down her chin. I love it, haha!

Mommy & Buddy


Buddy's 1st attempt at a pinata, at his friend's 1st birthday party!
He didn't really show any interest in hitting it, although daddy seems pretty intense.

Birdy's turn! She hit it, but very softly. She was more concerned about everyone watching her.
I just love her new little outfit!

Buddy found a candy. Look at his feet...he doesn't want them to touch the grass.
And yes, that is a Led Zeppelin onesie!

Birdy enjoying her first blow-pop. Look at that little attitude. She thinks she's so grown up.

No comments:

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails