Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Project Life tuesday: Week 22


My Birdy. Look at that face. So precious. When did she become a little girl and not my little baby?


Celebrating the dedication of "M", our little Goddaughter with our friends Nakia & Mari. They are also the Godparents to our kids!


Birdy watering my plants for me.


Buddy has been pulling hair lately. He's finally learned the concept of "payback"!


I cooked some fresh green beans that I bought at the Farmer's Market. Delicious.


My kids are like me. They do not like their nap interrupted.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh what GREAT pictures! I enjoyed them all~

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

OK, this is too funny. I have a "birdy" and a "buddy" too. LOL! Adorable pictures! And please send me some of those green beans NOW! :-) Yum! ;-)

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails