Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: Week 26



We had an "Eclipse" party before going to see the movie at midnight. We had Twilight themed food and watched "Twilight." We started "New Moon," but had to finish it in the theatre on my laptop. We had so much fun, but I forgot to take picture of people!


Red Velvet Cake Balls are delicious!


You can't have a Twilight party without something red to quench your thirst.


I took this picture of Birdy for the Photo Hunt Challenge. I love that her baby is covered up. She told me her to whisper because her baby was sleeping.


Birdy loves taking care of her baby.


My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. We went to dinner and then hung out at my house for cake and icecream. My parents enjoyed celebrating with their children and of course, their greatgrandchildren.


Trying to get a picture with all the grandkids looking at the same time is hard. Getting my 1 year old to sit still for a picture is even harder.

No comments:

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails