Sharin' some iPhone tips for those of you who have recently gotten one.
1. When using the calculator, turn in sideways to make it a scientific calculator.
2. When reading a text message, touch the status bar to scroll up to the top (to call the person).
3. When recording a video, use the camera in landscape (sideways) to make it look better when uploading to youtube.
4. If you mess up what you're typing, shake your iPhone and it will give you the option to undo typing.
5. To take a screenshot, press the home button and the lock/power button at the same time. Your iPhone will take a picture of whatever you are viewing and save it in the camera roll.
Enjoy your iPhone!