Monday, December 7, 2009

Me on Monday

I finished most of my Christmas shopping two nights ago from the warmth and comfort of my couch. We decided to do as much online shopping as we could. I’m so glad I didn’t have to fight the crowds. I still have to head to Toys R Us to buy gifts for L and S, but my plan is to go during the week before or after work so it will be less crowded. I also need to go with a list since I won’t have much time to browse. This will help me stick to a budget anyway. I also still need to put together some homemade gifts. But having the bulk of the shopping done is such a relief. Now if I could just get caught up on the rest of my Holiday To Do’s…take a Christmas pic, make Christmas cards, make keepsake ornaments, print gift tags…got a lot to do this week. Oh ya, and plan L’s birthday party!

1 comment:

Helene said...

You are such a smart girl doing most of your shopping online! I've been going nuts with all the shopping I've been doing because when I see something in person, I have to buy it, esp if it's something I just know the kids would love!! My husband is gonna flip when we get the credit card bill...LOL!!

Isn't it a good feeling, though, to have all the shopping finally done??

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails